The amazing James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Amazing adventure in Copenhagen

The last second day of my tour, the tour director informed us, that the next day, the last day we got to find our own program there were no program for the group.

She told us to organise 4 person to take a cab to the city as it was expensive to take the cab alone to the city centre, as our hotel was quite a distance from the city centre.

I asked around but nobody want to go together and the tour director didn't want to organise a tour coach to bring us to the city centre and I don't want to waste the time flying so far to do nothing on the day.

I went back to the hotel to pray earnestly.

Next morning, I woke up early went to our breakfast, met up with 4 persons in the group, this time they agreed to go together, and walk around 10 minute to the Mass Rapid Transit. It was Friday I was surprised that the MRT was quite empty, and it was fully automatic, no staff was station there.

Most of the population there speak Danish.

We got to go to the retail outlet to buy the ticket, some distance away.
We dropped at the world longest shopping street‘Strøget’ from one end to another end.

I bought a wallet for my wife but unfortunately it was lost in the MRT.

After shopping we decided to go for a river cruise at Nyhavn river
After the cruise we took the MRT back. 
I found out that I had left the gift that I had brought for my wife at the MRT.
When I came back to the hotel, my friend ask me to take the lunch at the hotel. The staff was slow as there was not enough staff there, I took the most expensive hamburger in my life, which cost me S$30.

No comments: