James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Thursday, November 19, 2015

My amazing interview with radio One FM 91.3 - Mark Van Cuylenburg, Glenn Ong & Andre Hoeden




My amazing interview with the Flying Dutchman Mark Van Cuylenburg, Glenn Ong & Andre Hoeden of One FM

I got a called from Andre Hoeden, they  were interested to interview me on how I'm able to, from sleeping on the street to traveling the world.

I went to SPH centre at Toa Payoh, Andre came down to fetch me upstairs to the studio.

The first part we discuss about on how I stayed in a one room flat, with 10 persons staying, every night, I brought a cardboard and pillow out to the end of the corridor outside my house to sleep, subjected to all weather conditions.

I got to wait until all the residents there aslept then go out at 1130 pm, until I was 27 years old, when I had my own flat. For many years I needed to wake early in the morning at 4 am to run the hawker stall.

After that they play the advert, we continue on the second half, on how I found a job, a company - S'pore Press Holdings, nearby, then I worked 2 years  and brought a 3 room flat, and a co worker introduced me to stocks in 1990.

I  read everything I can about stocks and devised my methods, and through the good fortune in investments and chanting, I am able to travels the world. And raise a family with 2 kids.

As we continued to discuss various aspect of my life on and off line.


The  photo of the one room HDB was from a story by the blogger Lau Kok Kok

 
Photo from One FM - FM91.3
 https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=fm%20one%20henry%20leong

No comments: