The amazing James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Friday, February 18, 2011

Wow! I received a letter from Jackie Chan

My amazing feats was done years ago, as I had lost the tape. Fortunately Jackie Chan willing to verify my feats. 
(Click on letter to enlarge it). 
Some years ago Jackie Chan and the cameraman, came down to my house to record my cycling and freestyle soccer juggling feats.
It was video recorded in 4 places in 2 days.
At East Coast Park, my home downstairs, Woodsville Secondary School & beside National Stadium.
Since it was some years ago. My VHS videotape recording was destroyed by moth.
I had asked her from the master tape. She replied that it was erased and agreed to verify it in writing.
https://picasaweb.google.com/8888.henry/MediasMyLifeExperiences#

No comments: